Find a Campus Resource or Student Organization

1. If you are already a member of the group, log in and click My Profile in the main menu. In the right-hand menu, click My Campus Resources or My Student Organizations.  You will see a list of all the groups of which you are a member.

OpenLab member profile with links in the sidebar for My Campus Resources and My Student Organizations.

2. If you are not a member of the group, click Campus Resources or Student Organizations in the main menu.

3. Once you are on the directory page for the type of group you’re looking for, you can use the drop-down filters in the right-hand menu to narrow down what you find by category, and then order alphabetically, by newest, or most recently active status.  Or, you can enter a keyword, such as “Math.” 

You can also use the checkboxes to search for specific kinds of Campus Resources or Student Organizations. Choose “Open” to only see groups that are open for anyone to see, even if you are not part of the group. Checking “Cloneable” will find groups that can be cloned by anyone.

4. Click Submit after you make your choices.

5. Click the avatar or title to see the Campus Resource or Student Organization profile page, or click the Visit Site link to go directly to the groups associated WordPress site.

Search in the campus resources directory.

This article is adapted from City Tech OpenLab Help, under a CC BY-NC-SA license.

Was this helpful?

0 / 0